Pages

Friday 5 May 2017

My holiday.

Throughout the year, every term we get to have two weeks off from school. In the past two weeks I  have been to lots of places and did a lot of things. On the first three  days of my holiday was relaxing as I get to sleep in and get to spend time with my family.


My younger brother and I got to sleep over at my Uncle Junior’s house. My uncle has a son named Calvin. He is our cousin. He’s the only child in the house, so we often spent time with him. We stayed there for four days and we had heaps of fun, after that we came back home tired.

In the end of the first week, I had my rugby  game on saturday, and let’s just say we had a draw… probably.         

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christian its Calvin here, its good to see that you wrote about what you did in the holidays. We did have heaps of fun when you and Giovanni came over for four days. Hopefully next holidays we will do the same thing again. Thanks Christian

    From Calvin

    best cousin

    ReplyDelete