Pages

Sunday 10 July 2016

WHEORITIA TE ATAWHAI MEANS MAKE KINDNESS GO VIRAL!

WHEORITIA TE ATAWHAI MEANS MAKE KINDNESS GO VIRAL!

Hi my name is Christian And I always LOVE making Kindness going Viral. On Friday my school Pt England had a "Pt England Way" and  wheoritia te Atawhai  is our word of the week. So Today I made kindness go viral by washing the dishes, doing the laundry and looking after the little ones.

Here is a pic of my little brother, I care for him and the other ones too.    


please comment ( if you do your AWESOME!!) thanks, Christian (:

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea, Christian! I love the concept of making 'Kindness go viral.' It's great to read that you washed the dishes, did the laundry and looked after the little ones. Your family is very lucky to have your help and support. Good on you!

    Keep it up:)

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete