Pages

Friday 16 October 2015

Christians Fearfactor Challenge - Plan

WALT: think about my purpose and reader by planning my recount.


On My birthday when I was turning 7 I wish I was on fear factor. guess what I am on fear factor!  Well not really. The work we are doing is Terrible absolutely terrible. Mr Goodwin show us a YouTube video first, It was revolting. Two team mates eating thing I shouldn't say ,but then it was  ever more revolting when he said “room 6 fear factor! and that my friends take us back to the beginning… Read more if YOU have the guts!! 

Plan of my paragraph topics

1. Introduction
Orientates and hooks
2. Body Paragraph 1
How Mr Goodwin show us the Disgusting video and told us what we're going to do and choose 4 kids who are going to do the fear factor and choose me and the other.
3. Body Paragraph 2
Mr Goodwin told us the instructions and the price and set up the challenge.
4. Body Paragraph 3
how we ate the food and how we react in the challenge.
5. Conclusion
What I think about the fear factor challenge.



No comments:

Post a Comment